WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
- Opening a branch or representative office or establishing a subsidiary company in the UK,
- Preparation of contracts and documents required for visa,
- Conducting your activities in the UK in accordance with current legislation,
- Obtaining Sponsorship Permit that allows more than one person to come to the UK within the same company,
- Finalization of the application within 5 working days (under favorable conditions *).
These are just a few of the topics we can help you with. Please contact us to find out what we can do about you.
FEATURES OF REPRESENTATIVE VISA
- With a Sole Representative visa, you can come to the UK as a representative of your company or open a branch or affiliate if you wish.
- When you do business in this country for 5 years, you will gain the right to apply for an Indefinite Residence Permit and for British Citizenship in your 6th year.
- There is no lower limit on the capital you must own or invest.
- You can bring your spouse and children together. While you are doing your job, your children can complete their education in a country with a very high quality of education and a native language.
differences between Turkey and the UK legislation scare you. Necessary and sufficient knowledge in every subject, from the visa application stage to the acquisition of citizenship, from the preparation of the documents you will need to the contracts you will make; Our UK-based law firm with experience and equipment will be with you.
Having the 5th largest economy in the world with a population of nearly 70 million and a modern state of law, England is one of the most ideal countries to expand abroad.
As NIDO Legal, we are very successful in establishing a new company, opening a branch / representation office. The main reason behind this success is that we know very well what businesses need and we can produce practical solutions to meet these needs in line with the UK legislation.
For detailed information, please contact us immediately and talk directly to our professional lawyers.